Meditation to Melt Away Negativity
Had a heavy day at work? Feel stressed, cranky and tired?
You may just need to cleanse your energy and release the stresses of the day. Every day I cleanse my energy body in some way. We all get affected by outer energies, from places and people. To get back to balance and peace, cleansing your energy is a must. It allows you to reconnect to yourself, your intuition and to your inner being of peace. You will notice a significant different in how you feel mentally, emotionally and physically.
Try this simple yet effective meditation to cleanse your aura, chakras and to connect to infinity. With the power of the mantra Wahe Guru you will feel uplifted and peaceful. Wahe Guru –“I am in ecstasy when I experience the indescribable wisdom.”
1. Sit in a comfortable meditative position. Either in a chair or sit crossed legged on the floor.
2. Hands are in Gyan Mudra resting on the knees. To create Gyan Mudra connect the tip of the index finger to the tip of the thumb.
3. Tune in with Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo 3 times, to create a divine connection.
4. Inhale in 8 equal parts, creating 8 sniffs.
5. As you inhale mentally chant the mantra Wha for each part, therefore mentally chanting Wha 8 times on the inhalation. Simultaneously focus your attention on each major chakra one at a time. Starting from the basic chakra, sex chakra, navel, heart, throat, ajna (third eye), crown and aura.
6. As you focus your attention on each chakra imagine energy moving up cleansing the chakras.
7. Once you have reached the 8 sniff at the aura, exhale one long smooth exhalation whilst mentally chanting Guru, releasing the energy over your aura and down. Imagine at this point beautiful light cascading down over your aura cleansing and uplifting you.
8. Continue for 3mins, 7mins, 11 mins to 31 mins.
9. Sit in stillness, meditate and reflect.
10. Sat Nam.