Release Stress In Minutes…
Alleviate stress? Really?
Point blank…stress is a killer!
Stress is considered normal in today’s society. Living pressures, home pressures, work pressures and more. Sometimes we can feel like a pressure cooker about to explode!
But does it really have to be that way?
The answer is no. When you are relaxed and connected to your intuition, you experience peace.
Stress is replaced with knowing and effective action that supports your mission and purpose in life.
Things begin to flow. You feel in alignment with yourself and life.
So how do you alleviate stress?
Meditation is one tool that you can do to alleviate your stress in minutes!
Go from feeling overwhelmed and stressed out, to calm and relaxed.
Try this simple yet powerful meditation to alleviate stress in minutes.
This meditation can be used every day to literally wash the stress from your body and energy field. It can be done anytime, yet is very effective in the evening to bring inner peace and quietness.
Anytime you feel out of control and totally stressed out, do this meditation. In minutes you will feel more balanced and relaxed.
Meditation to Alleviate Stress
Sit in a comfortable meditative posture with a straight spine.
- starChin is tucked in and chest is lifted.
- starHands are in Gyan Mudra, thumb tips connected to the index fingers.
- starClose your eyes, and roll them in and upward towards the 3rd eye point.
- starConcentrate on your breath.
- starInhale through the nose in 8 equal strokes.
- starExhale through the nose in one long deep powerful stroke.
- starContinue for 3 – 11 minutes.
- starTo end: Inhale deeply and hold the breath 5-10 seconds. Exhale. Inhale deeply and hold the breath 15-20 seconds and roll your shoulders. Exhale powerfully. Inhale deeply and hold the breath 15-20 seconds and roll the shoulders as fast as you can. Exhale and relax.
- starEnjoy the quiet space that you have created for yourself.